Deciding whether or not it is time for dentures can be a big decision. When you are missing most of your teeth, however, they can be one of only a few remaining options to improve your quality of life. The Dental Implant Place in Fort Worth, TX, encourages patients to consider dental implant supported dentures when they want to replace missing teeth.
Traditional dentures have a poor reputation for causing problems such as eating issues, adhesive issues, and bone deterioration issues. The Dental Implant Place offers dental implant dentures, which are much healthier and more convenient overall.
The following are just a few of the reasons that dental implant dentures may be a better option than regular dentures:
- Common denture issues, such as slipping and sliding, are drastically reduced and often completely eliminated.
- Dental implants provide balanced support for your denture, increasing its durability over time.
- They provide a natural appearance and look aesthetically pleasing (dentures at the Dental Implant Place will be made by its in-house dental lab).
- They can be customized to fit your mouth and its specific oral structure.
- Dental implant supported dentures are better for your bone and gums than traditional dentures, since the dental implants act as tooth roots, stimulating your bone and reducing deterioration.
- They improve your quality of life, allowing you to live without adhesives in your mouth and chew without the fear of your dentures falling out.
In addition to providing the dental implants themselves, The Dental Implant Place will take care of the entire dental implant procedure. That includes CT Scans, extractions, dental crowns and bridges, etc. Dr. Steve Brown at The Dental Implant Place will give you an initial consultation to discuss the needs of your oral treatment. After evaluating your oral health and discussing your needs, Dr. Brown will come up with a treatment option and perform your surgery.
If you are missing teeth or are looking for an improved quality of life, choose The Dental Implant Place to give your mouth a complete makeover. For more information on dental implant dentures, visit the web site or call (817) 560-0414.