Vacationing on Maui is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Make the most out of your trip by seeing the top attractions the island has to offer. According to the vacation planning experts at AA Aloha Cars-R-Us in Kihei, HI, there are some activities that should be on every vacationer’s bucket list.
Here are five amazing sights to check out while vacationing on Maui.
- Haleakala: Haleakala is a huge shield volcano that encompasses most of Maui. Hop in your rental car to check out the unbeatable hiking and sightseeing destinations this majestic area has to offer.
- Beaches & Snorkeling Spots: This island boasts some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Whether you want to relax on the beach or do physical activities like snorkeling or scuba diving, some top spots include DT Fleming Beach Park, Kanaha Beach Park, and Kahekili Beach Park.
- Driving the Road to Hana: The Hana Highway is a 65-mile road filled with unforgettable vistas. Rent a car and take the trek at your own pace to capture all there is to see along this idyllic stretch of highway. Make sure you bring a camera to capture your journey, as you won’t want to miss this near-religious experience.
- Front Street in Lahaina: A go-to destination since the 1800’s, Front Street in Lahaina is populated by some of Maui’s best restaurants, bars, shops, hotels, and galleries. Whether you want to shop, eat, or sight-see, Front Street is a must in Maui.
- Old Lahaina Luau Maui: Experience Hawaiian history by checking out the Old Lahaina Luau Maui. Don a lei, watch some hula dancing, and enjoy some fresh seafood as you catch the sunset with your loved ones. Great for the whole family, the luau experience will stick with your family for years to come.
There are so many fun activities in Maui. To fully experience all there is to see, book a rental car from the affordable vacation planners at AA Aloha Cars-R-Us. Call (800) 655-7989 or visit them online to learn more about all their rent-a-car options.