The loss of a loved one is often completely overwhelming; even more so when you find yourself in charge of planning the funeral arrangements. When you work with Minges Funeral Home, you can rest easy knowing that you are in capable, caring hands.
Their experienced staff makes sure to guide you through every step of the funeral arrangement process, making it as easy and stress-free as possible. That way, you can get back to what matters most: being with family and friends during such a difficult time.
After more than 150 years of helping countless families throughout Ohio to grieve and commemorate the lives of loved ones, Minges Funeral Home has many options for all of your funeral planning needs.
If you are planning your own, or someone else’s funeral before services are needed, use the pre-planning guide to take care of all the details. Funeral pre-planning is a great way to alleviate stress during a difficult time and to ensure that you or a loved one’s final wishes are carried out.
If you are in need of immediate funeral services, the experts at Minges Funeral Home have outlined a funeral planning checklist to help you start the process.
- Determine whether the body should be buried or cremated.
- Depending on the answer, you may need to choose a casket or urn.
- Decide on what kind of funeral services you’d like to hold: a celebration of life, a memorial service, or cremation service?
- Gather essential personal information about the deceased for an obituary.
- Choose flowers arrangements, music and photographs to display during the service.
- Select a headstone or other grave marker, if applicable.
- Finalize what clothing, jewelry or other accoutrements the deceased will wear (in the case of an open casket viewing).
While this funeral planning checklist will help you begin to finalize the funeral arrangements, one of the experienced, caring professionals of Minges Funeral Home will help you through the entire process, from start to finish. Call (513) 367-4544 to learn more, or visit the Minges Funeral Home website to learn more.