You’ve donned your swim suit; you’ve applied sun screen; and you’ve got a raft ready to go. You’re ready for your pool, but is your pool ready for you? It might not be, and you should be on the lookout for the following signs that you need to call in the professionals, like Pool Pro in Maui County, Hawaii, for a spot of pool maintenance.
- Accumulation of debris in the pool: If you notice an inordinate amount of rubbish before you prepare to dive in, your filter may have stopped working. It might need a simple repair, or it might have to be replaced.
- Water level is dropping rapidly: Swimming pools normally lose a few inches of water every week due to evaporation, but if you notice a substantial decrease, you should take it seriously. A service technician will look for cracks, damage to the lining or problems with the filtration system.
- Pump is operating, but water isn’t flowing: This is an indication that the pump is malfunctioning and “losing prime.” This can often be taken care of easily, but this could also be symptomatic of a larger issue, like a leak or a clog.
- The pool is scratching you: You’re bouncing around, minding your own business, and your suit gets snagged on the side of the pool. Perhaps you emerge from swimming with nicks on your toes. Those are clues that your pool may have to be replastered.
- Eyes and skin burn: If the chemical levels of your pool’s water are off, you will feel it.
If you’ve experienced any of these warning signs in your pool or hot tub, contact the service experts of Pool Pro. They will be attentive to your repair needs, because the team is licensed, CPO certified and highly experienced. Call Pool Pro at (808) 879-3294, email the technicians at email@example.com or complete the online form and the staff will respond to you promptly.