Having a swimming pool is one of the most rewarding additions you can make to your home. Not only will a pool provide countless hours of entertainment and relaxation for the whole family, but it also serves as the perfect spot to entertain family and friends.
In order to keep your pool in shape, however, you'll need certain essential pool tools. Pool Pro in Kihei, HI, is a full-service swimming pool design, construction, maintenance, and pool supplies company that has been serving Maui since 1985. Using their more than 30 years of experience, the pool experts at Pool Pro came up with a list of the top five must-have pool supplies for every pool owner.
- Cover: While not exciting, a pool cover is essential for protecting your pool from debris when it is not in use for extended periods.
- Net: A cover is great for protecting your pool from dirt and debris for long periods. But for the inevitable leaves and bugs that find their way into the water in between uses, a net is a must. After all, nothing takes the fun out of a dip in a swimming pool faster than filthy water.
- Chlorine & Bromine: Chlorine and bromine
are necessary to bring the chemical balance of your pool in line when it
gets out of whack and to reduce algae and bacteria growth.
- Thermometer: Everybody always wants to know how warm or cold the water is before they jump in. A thermometer is an inexpensive pool item that you’ll be glad you have.
- Something Fun: What’s the point of having a swimming pool if you can’t have a little bit of fun? Splurge on a pool basketball hoop, volleyball net, slide, or other accessory that you and your family can let loose with.
For more information about Pool Pro’s pool supplies or related pool services, call (808) 879-3294 or visit them online today.