Who doesn't love donuts? From chocolate cake donuts to fruit jelly-filled donuts, there's a scrumptious treat for everyone to enjoy. For your next breakfast, indulge your sweet tooth by stopping by Monroe, LA's Donut Palace, where you can get a tasty donut served with a smile.
The family-owned and -operated Donut Palace is proud to be a part of the Monroe community. They offer friendly service and the freshest donuts in town. As Monroe's donut experts, here are their do's and don'ts of donuts:
- Do Make Donuts Daily: You can count on the donuts at Donut Palace to be hot and fresh. That's because this local donut shop makes them from scratch each morning for you to enjoy.
- Don't Forget The Jelly: Some of Donut Palace's most beloved donuts are their jelly-filled creations, which come in many mouth-watering flavors such as lemon, chocolate, cream, raspberry, and blueberry.
- Do Get a Beverage: Whatever your morning beverage of choice, Donut Palace recommends washing your donut down with a hot coffee, cappuccino, juice, or a cold glass of milk.
- Don't Get Just One: If you're swinging by for breakfast on your way to work, why not pick up a dozen to share? Forget brownie points! You'll score some "donut points" with your coworkers today.
- Do Eat Donuts Together: Donut Palace is a great breakfast shop where family and friends come to savor a tasty pastry. Their donuts just taste better when you can enjoy them with someone else.
Does someone you love prefer savory breakfast flavors? This donut shop also serves a variety of egg sandwiches served on flaky croissants. There's something for everyone at Donut Palace, so stop by today. You can also learn more about them online, on Facebook, or by calling (318) 605-4834 to ask about all they have to offer.